Tuesday, April 26, 2016

april 25, 2016 letter

Dear Family:

We have been keeping super busy! This has been a really tough week, and could definitely use some prayers. This week we went on some exchanges with the Elders and I stayed in my area. We had so many lessons set up with members coming with us, and not a single one went through, on either of the exchanges! That was super lame, but we were able to go around and tract and find people instead! I think that one of the worst feelings is going to a door with a member, and then the investigator doesn't answer . You take these members out of their busy day, and then it doesn't even go through! But it was still awesome to go on exchanges with the Elders and be able to increase our friendships even more. 

I am working so hard out here, I don't even remember the last time I took a lunch break. We are just working straight through them! Please pray that I will be able to find people who want to make the commitment to be baptized and that I will know how to help them reach that goal. 

I love you all!
Love, Elder Romney

No comments: