Thursday, June 16, 2016

june 13, 2016 letter

ELDER ROMNEY'S LAST LETTER BEFORE RETURNING HOME ON WEDNESDAY JUNE 15TH. His plane will land at 1pm!
Dear Family:
It was another great week this week. I have had a lot of spiritual experiences preparing to return home and a lot of comforting ones as well. I got the oppurtunity to go to the last MLC, which is the 14th one I've been able to attend. It was an amazing and motivating day. We stayed the night and woke up and went to the tech training meeting which has really prepared me, as I return home, about how to use my electronic devices. I was able to bear my last testimony at MLC and the overwhelming thing I felt as I bore my testimony was extreme gratitude for my Savior and Heavenly Father for giving me this opportunity to serve. I'm grateful that the Lord even allowed me serve Him.
If I were to sum up the feelings I have at the end of my mission, it would be that I'm so grateful for the Savior and His gospel and His Father who sent him here to suffer for us. I hope to keep applying these principles as I return home and continue to be a disciple of Jesus Christ. With His love and guidance, I have my future set out in front of me, both temporarily and spiritually.
I'm excited to see you all!
I love you!
Love, Elder Romney (:




No comments: