Tuesday, January 19, 2016

january 18, 2016 letter

I'm sorry I don't have much time to write a big weekly email, but this week was awesome, once again filled with miracles. The last two or three weeks have been some of the best I've had on my mission. We've found a record amount of people and we have taught a ridiculous amount of lessons, but the problem is that we aren't doing very well at getting people to Sacrament meeting, which is kind of disappointing. That is going to have to be the next hurdle for Elder Joly and me to tackle. Maybe you could keep me in your prayers, that my investigators will come to church? Thanks so much!
I will have to tell you about some of the miracles that happened this week in my next letter. Don't let me forget to tell you the story with President Aguiar.  It was quite the remarkable story (:
I love you so much!
Love, Elder Romney 



Elder Bromley and me in the back, Elder Anderson in front with Elder Joly. This was on an exchange on Friday.


No comments: